Frequently Asked Questions for
July 12-15, 2019
1. How much is the Cruise deposit? $50.00 Deposite per person(age 0-99) By May 27, 2018 at 4:00 pm,est.
2. Can I make Payments?, Yes, You may make incremental payment on the balance intil it is paid in full.
However, the balance MUST be paid in full by March 27, 2019.
3. How do i get the Hook-up Early Bird Discount? In order to take advantage of this First Early Bird Special…you must contact our Cruise Consultant,
Ronald Daley at 800-819-3902 ext. 82446 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To ensure that you get the Early Bird special price, when you call, you must give Ronnie the following information:
Booking Number: 02VCQ77
PIN Number: 5625
Early Bird Discount Expires on MAY 21 @4:00pm est,
NO EXCEPTIONS, NO EXTENSIONS
We are working on a 2nd Tier Discount for dates after May 28, 2019
This isn NOT guaranteed, but we are hopeful for a second Early Bird Special.
As the Early Bird Specials, Dates, and Prices are disclosed from our consultant, we waill pass that information along to you.
SAVE, SAVE, SAVE your money and be prepared to pay your
deposits when the Second Early Bird Special dates and prices
becomes available to us. As with the First Early Bird Special,
we were not given a lot of time to pay the deposit. So, don’t be
left out of these great discounts!
If you fail to take advantage of the Early Bird Specials,
the above group rates deposit deadline must be paid by
September 5, 2018.
1. All you will pay is $150 deposit per person (age 0-99).
2. After your deposit has been paid, you may them make incremental
payments on the balance until it is paid in full.
3. However, the balance MUST be paid in full by May 27, 2019.
Registration, T-Shirt, and
If you have questions, need more information or clarification, Please contact:
Barbara Lucy, President: Cell: 813-720-4044
Ashley Ruiz, Secretary: Cell: 337-517-1895
Gayle Ingraham, Treasurer: Cell: 813-764-5595
Or send Email inquiries to: email@example.com
See you on the High Seas!!!